Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap


I never post twice in one day, but I just signed up for a cookie swap hosted by Love & Olive Oil and The Little Kitchen. I'm so excited! I know that my blog is only a few months old and maybe I'm not good enough to play in the major leagues with the big boy/girl bloggers but I'm excited at the prospect of sending out some cookie love. And receiving three one-dozen returns.

Plus what makes this more exciting is that it is the 1st Annual Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap. Key words FIRST ANNUAL. So I can be participating in this from the beginning of when it was conceived. Sign up here if you want to participate!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea but also sounds sort of scary. You need someone to eat the cookies before you eat them to make sure they aren't poisoned!!! Am I paranoid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I did briefly think about that too, but my solution is to let Chad taste them all first. You should join too and bake!

    ReplyDelete