Monday, March 10, 2014

Maruhide Uni Club


Throughout my life, I have been part of many a club. Even ones I'm embarrassed to name now because they were fan clubs of things I was interested in when I was ten years old. But now, the Maruhide Uni Club is the only one that I want to be a part of! I mean, the restaurant specializes in uni so what more could I ask for?


There was seriously so much uni in these bowls (not both for me) that it left me feeling satisfied but not TOO grossed out, which can happen when I try to gorge myself on uni. It's sweet, creamy taste is pretty rich and if you have too much, it can be a bit overpowering (like the uni cream pasta at Marugame Monzo). Go eat one of these bowls and report back to me at once. Or better yet, take me with you.

Maruhide Uni Club
2130 W Redondo Beach Blvd, Torrance, CA 90504

1 comment: