Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap Year 3

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2013

It's that time of year again! I've been a part of the cookie swap since it started in 2011 and I'm super excited to participate again. I'll going to be in Korea and Hong Kong, then back for a week and a half before jetting off again to Japan ... so I'll have one week in between those trips to bake my heart out.

If you want to participate, go here to sign up. There is a $4 donation made via Paypal and all proceeds are donated to charity. Sponsors will even send you goodies - last year it was an adorable little rubber spatula, just made for prying cookies off those baking sheets and into boxes to be shipped to your cookie swap matches. Looking forward to the goodies this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment